Friday, August 22, 2008

Static-Descriptive Essay: “Tempura Tempts”



I heard that we will be having an activity in ENGLCOM that involves food. I forgot to buy before going to school so I just bought my food at Agno Street. I chose Tempura over Chocolate Chips, and since I thought that the activity we will be having would require us to share food. I thought having a large packaging and serving are what makes Tempura the perfect food to bring. Many people will surely enjoy eating it.


Tempura tempted me to buy it because of so many reasons. It only costs Php. 20.00 given its large serving. When I first saw Tempura “quality product”, it caught my attention and reminded me of “Chip-Sarap”, a snack that you can buy at Chowking. When I opened the bag of Tempura, the smell bursted out. There was a distinctive smell of shrimp from each chip then, I took a bite of it. It was so crunchy that you can hear the sound of it. I savored its goodness in my mouth. I felt the long tasty effect of it but it’s sort of oily because it was deep-fried. I can’t stop myself and my classmates from taking another bite.


Tempura, a shrimp flavored snack, is worth buying. It’s cheaper than “Chip-Sarap” of Chowking. It gives you the feeling of wanting more of it because each chip would satisfy your craving and the feeling of satisfaction makes Tempura so addictive.

No comments: